Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
– H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You
Today I am sharing with you what I would love to experience it the awesome world of photography, my photography bucket list. The list of things that I will keep working for until I’ve done and am still doing, them all. This list expands every day but I decided to share it anyway. How cool would it be to have actually done something of the list and see that years before it happened, I already dreamed about it.
- Travel and capture the whole world. P.S. Starting soon! I’ve got some awesome trips planned this summer so expect many ‘Travel photography’ posts.
- Have a professional shoot. All in with the make-up artist, location, lights and Kendall and then see it on Vogue’s cover.
- Work a long time on a photography project which will afterwards be shown in a gallery. All in with the fancy opening.
- Team up with another photographer.
- Do the photography of a blockbuster film.
- Capture animals in their natural habitat.
- Make a series of photographs all made from the air.
- Make a travel guide completely filled with my own photos.
- Have a photography serie made with analogue photography.
- Understand each part of my digital camera.
- Take a picture that changes the world.
- Go to photography school.
- Make my blog bigger.
- And for now finally, make a living out of doing what I love.
Dream big and then make the dream even bigger. Things may seem impossible but every single time you work on the thing you love, you get closer to your goal.
Please tell me what you what is top priority on your photography bucket list so we can expand the list together!
Thank you for reading!